Reviewed by: dancingmom
(Read all my reviews)
Location: Annapolis, MD
Title: Great Product
Date: Nov 04, 2010
I am giving this 4 stars because it was a little difficult to get it off. I still found glitter 2 days after I washed it off my face. I do like the product and will use it when I am performing. I can sparkle with having to wear perfume that has glitter in. As a performer, I have to consider my audience and possible allergies. This is a great product for that. No smell just lots of shine!!!
Report this review as Inappropriate
Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No