A Safari Adventure
Jump in the Jeep and get ready for a birthday adventure! When you celebrate with the Safari theme, you can be sure that there’s something exciting in store for every party animal. How do you create your own jungle oasis?
1) Decorate! Set the scene with one of our Jungle-themed backdrops. Add depth with inflatable palm tree coolers (Pro-Planner Tip: themed coolers do double duty as décor items and a place to keep your drinks cool). Don't forget the zebra plates, leopard napkins and a giraffe tablecover – giving you safari style in seconds!
2) The Goodies.Treat your guests to a colorful candy buffet! Assorted lollipops and taffy candies fit perfectly in our coordinating favor bags. Serve ‘em up in classic clear jars, or even in themed serveware!
3) The Adventure. Once your tour group has been sufficiently fueled, our fun games and activities will help burn off their excess energy. As any worldly adventurer will surely tell you, searching for lions, tigers and bears are all in a day’s work when you choose to take a walk on the wild side!
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.